The 2 year Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023 Application is NOW open. The term “Global” signifies that applications for the Airbus Graduate Program may be from any country in the world. For college students looking for well-paying careers, it is a program. University graduates from all over the world are hired by the Airbus Graduate Program each year to work for the company. Airbus is a European multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells Aeroplan’s around the world. While flying, you may hear the terms Airbus 380 or Airbus widebody. With sponsorship, you can jumpstart your career at Airbus.
As a participant in a 2-year program, you will expand your professional networks, sharpen your professional abilities, and obtain a distinctive perspective on the Airbus world. A payment would be in dollars, euros, and pounds for your full-time participation in this paid program. If you’re seeking for internships that pay, you can apply for the Airbus Internship Program.
This year, Airbus has a wonderful opportunity to add additional graduates to the Airbus Global Graduate Program (AGGP) family. Every one of our divisions offers opportunities for them to work in a variety of positions, including but not restricted to those in engineering, finance, marketing, customer service, procurement, and cyber! They take pride in offering a truly international selection of positions. The details of the Airbus Global Graduate Programme 2023 are provided below.
DETAILS OF THE AIRBUS GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM
- Company (Organization): Airbus
- Internship Location: Global
- Internship Duration: 2 Years
- Application Deadline: 6th November 2022
BENEFITS OF THE AIRBUS GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM
- In a 2-year trainee program you will be able to:
- Develop your Professional Skills
- Build your networks, locally and internationally
- Undertake business rotations to aid your development into a role
- Gian offers a distinctive viewpoint on the airbus industry.
Every year, we will gather the entire global community for a graduate conference where you can network with your peers, hear from our leaders, and pick the brains of the greatest.
You will receive a fixed position offer at the program’s conclusion. Please review the incredible variety of opportunities available and submit an application if you are prepared to join and participate in this journey.
Check also: GOVERNMENT OF IRELAND POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIRBUS GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM
The Airbus Global Graduate Programme may be of interest to you. You must be able to show the following in order to be accepted into the AGGP:
- A bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement.
- Good written and verbal communication abilities in our business language, English
- Maximum of three years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills in our business language (English) both orally and in writing
- A desire to work in a team environment where collaboration and pushing innovation are prioritised
- The capacity for self-awareness and the desire to take control of your own development.
Because it values diversity, Airbus does not hire people based on their race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation, or philosophical beliefs.
Check this out: YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2023 STUDY IN THE USA
HOW TO APPLY
All the applications will be made online. Applications are now open until 6th November 2022!
To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Airbus below.