An opportunity to travel to America with accommodations, airfare, and visa fees. Application is free if you want to visit the United States for three weeks in 2024 without paying any fees.
Apply immediately for free by learning the information below to apply for an opportunity to travel to America, including all charges, as we have grown accustomed to you taking advantage of the dependable and exclusive options on the “Grants Around the World” platform.
- Country: United States of America.
- City: San Diego.
- Donor: Fred J. Hansen Foundation.
- Program available: The Hansen Summer Institute (HLI)
- Travel Duration: Three(3) weeks.
- Deadline: January 19, 2024
Detail of Program and Travel Opportunity
The Hansen Summer Institute is fully funded by the Fred J. Hansen Foundation. This includes international airfare, accommodation, food and all program costs. If selected, the only cost to participants will be the fees incurred to obtain a passport and spending money.
Through international cooperation, Fred J. Hansen hopes to bring forth a more peaceful world as the program’s main objective. He wanted foreigners to come to the United States to learn more about its society, culture, and politics. In exchange, he wished for greater American understanding of the world, its inhabitants, and its traditions. He was aware that this vision would require principled, ardent, and tireless leadership.
Countries that can apply
Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and many more .
The chance to visit America comes with full support for the following:
- Meal Allowance.
- Local transportation providers around America.
- Travel Tickets.
- Visa fees.
- Free accommodation.
- Any other expenses will also be reimbursed.
How to apply?
- Apply for free via the direct link.
- On the website, go to the “2024 International Scholarship” section and click “Apply.”
- Register and fill out your information.
Guidelines for acceptance
The following requirements for admission are part of the US travel opportunity:
- Graduate student with a career interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development, or associated subjects or undergraduate with two years of college or university.
- At the start of the programme, participants must be between the ages of 20 and 26.
- Must have shown potential for leadership outside of the classroom in the community, the country, or the region.
- Obtain a valid international passport.
- Those who have never been to the US before will be given priority.
The last date for this opportunity is January 15, 2024 .
Click here, if you want to apply without reading the entire description.
- Applicant can apply without a language certificate.
- Application is free.