Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2024 in China: The Chinese Government Scholarship programme is accepting applications for the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2024 in China. Any international student, regardless of location, is eligible to apply for a China Scholarship. All international students can apply for Masters and PhD degree scholarships from the Chinese Government Scholarship Programme at Beijing Institute of Technology. There is a fully funded scholarship available for the 2024–2021 academic year. The IELTS exam is not necessary. Students with an English Proficiency Certificate may apply.
Masters degree scholarships and PhD scholarships in China are offered by BIT for nearly all academic fields and majors. All of the costs for a free education in China will be met by the scholarship.
One of the Most Renowned Universities with an International Perspective is Beijing Institute of Technology. The majority of the students are from Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Thailand, Germany, France, Russia, Poland, and South Korea. International students now have a fantastic opportunity to study in China for nothing.
Summary of the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2024:
- Country: China
- Host University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Application deadline: April 15 , 2024
Benefits of the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2024:
- Fee for Registration.
- Complete Tuition Charge.
- Basic text books, internships, and laboratory experiments.
- Free accommodation may be provided on or off campus, depending on availability.
- Entire Medical Protection and Insurance .
- Living Allowance per Month: Doctoral candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565), Master’s candidates: CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
Duration of the BIT CSC Scholarship:
A master’s degree takes 2 to 3 years of study, while a doctorate takes 3 to 4 years. At BIT University, this is one of the greatest scholarships for studying in China.
List of Available Study Courses (Masters, PhD):
- Aerospace Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
Eligibility Criteria for the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2024:
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree and under 35 years old are eligible for master’s programmes.
- Candidates with a master’s degree and under 40 years old should apply for Ph.D. programmes.
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
Required Documents for the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2024:
- Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letters
- Valid Passport
- CSC Application Form
- Physical Examination Record
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) notarized for graduates; Certificate of Education for enrolled students.
- Highest degree transcripts that have been verified.
- BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (instead of uploading a blank sheet of paper at the application stage).
The Beijing Institute of Technology will accept applications for Chinese Government Scholarships until April 15, 2024.
How to Apply?
Both the University Scholarship Application Portal and the CSC Scholarship Portal require online applications. Choose “Type B,” and “10007” is the BIT agent number. Below is the complete application procedure:
STEP 1: Create an account at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Please download the CSC application form after registration.
STEP 2: Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.