Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship for International Students 2024 . This Scholarship is open to international students who want to enrol in one of the university’s master’s degrees.
The International Programme Office for Education and Training, or IPOET, is run by Chalmers and receives funding from the Swedish government to cover 75% of tuition fees. Every student who pays tuition is eligible for these awards.
The Chalmers University of Technology Foundation is a private university founded by Chalmers in year 1994. The institution offers a comprehensive education in science and technology along with bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
Summary of the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship:
- Host Country: Sweden
- Host Institution: Chalmers University of Technology
- Category: Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries
- Scholarship Coverage: Full Scholarship
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2024
- No IELTS Required
Details of the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship:
Chalmers will be offering approximately 35 IPOET scholarships in 2024.
The Swedish Council for Higher Education provides funding for the scholarship to aspiring fee-paying students. Chalmers is in charge of overseeing and giving out the scholarships.
Requirements for Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship:
- Apply now to be a first-year master’s student
- Be a citizen of a non-EU/EEA nation obligated to pay tuition for higher education in Sweden
Scholarship Award and Duration
- A 75% funds in tuition for a curriculum lasting two years and four semesters
- 85% of the tuition costs for the second and final year of study, may be granted to students who perform exceptionally well in their first year of study.
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Those interested in applying for the Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarship should click the link below.