The Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024 in Thailand are now accepting applications. The Thailand Scholarship is open to international students from all around the world. All exceptional candidates can apply for fully funded scholarships from the Thai government to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree at Chulalongkorn University. For students worldwide, there is the International Graduate Scholarship available.
The university offers postgraduate degree programmes in almost all academic areas and majors. All costs associated with studying for free in Thailand will be met by the scholarship. The term of the award is two years for master’s degrees and three years for doctoral degrees.
Chulalongkorn University is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. By the Times Higher Education Emerging Economies Index, Chula ranked 126th.
Summary of the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024:
- Host Country: Thailand
- Host University: Chulalongkorn University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Countries
- Application Deadline: November 13, 2023
Financial Benefits for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024:
- A monthly allowance of 16,000 Baht for accommodation.
- The programme of the student’s choice or tuition costs (including extra fees levied by the faculty) are not included. It is necessary for students and the faculty/program to make advance arrangements.
- An actual round-trip ticket in economy class:
- The total cost of each leg of the trip’s flight for ASEAN students must not be more than 8,500 Baht.
- For students from Asian nations, the total cost of each flight leg must not be more than 12,000 Baht.
- The total cost of each leg’s airfare for students from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Africa must not exceed 20,000 Baht.
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht. Students are required to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Masters Degree: 2 Years
- PhD Degree: 3 Years.
List of courses Available in Chulalongkorn University:
- Architectural Design
- Business Law
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Clinical Sciences
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Geo-resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
For more information about the full List of the Programs for Masters, & Ph.D., Click (Here).
Eligibility Criteria for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024:
- The age of applicants cannot exceed 35 years old.
- Candidates need to be in good condition.
- Candidates need to speak English fluently. A minimum computer-based TOEFL score of 173 or 500, or an IELTS score of 5.0, is needed.
- Applicants must have completed their graduate coursework with a grade point average of at least 3.25.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a discipline relevant to the position for which they are applying. Their application must be accompanied by an official academic transcript and a degree certificate.
- International graduate students from ASEAN or non-ASEAN nations are eligible to apply. It is preferred for faculty members, researchers, and academic staff to return to their native universities after graduating from Chulalongkorn University to teach or work there. Note: It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Required Documents for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024:
- A graduation certificate, if one is available.
- A duplicate of the candidate’s passport.
- A transcript of grades from the applicant’s most recent educational institution.
- An application that has been filled out and a 1-inch photo attached. Use the official download link.
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant’s supervisors or the head, director, or dean of the institution with which they are affiliated.
- A medical certificate attesting to a physical examination performed in the applicant’s nation of origin.
Application Deadline for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024:
The deadline to apply for the Thailand Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024 is November 13, 2023.
How to Apply?
At least two weeks before the deadline established by the university’s Office of Academic Affairs, applicants should mail their application form along with any pertinent documentation to the faculty or programme of their choosing. Below is a link to the official advertisement and application form: