European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024. Throughout the five-month traineeship, interns get the opportunity to learn from real-world experience and gain understanding of how the European Union functions. March 2024 marks the start of the programme, which is held in Belgium and Luxembourg. The European Commission provides this programme.
Number of Traineeships
650 applicants from all over the world were chosen, according to the EU Commission website, out of 2,500 submissions.
Who can Apply
Undergraduates and Graduate students can apply for the Blue Book Traineeship. There is no age limit for participating in the traineeships program.
Details About European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024
- Location: EU
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Program: Undergraduate, and Masters Scholarships
- Deadline: 10 December 2023
Benefits of European Union Blue Book Traineeship:
The EU Blue Book Traineeship programme offers a number of advantages to its interns. These consist of:
- A chance to have practical knowledge about international relations.
- A monthly allowance of €1350.
- Visa and medical fee reimbursement.
- Tickets for all flights were fully paid for during the trip.
- A unique opportunity to learn about how the European Union functions.
- A chance to improve employment opportunities and grow one’s professional network.
Requirements for the European Union Blue Book Traineeship:
Candidates for the EU Blue Book Traineeship must fulfil the requirements listed below:
- Must be an EU citizen or one of a select few non-EU citizens.
- Have a complete 3-year higher education degree (applicants with undergraduate, graduate, and current master’s degrees are all welcome).
- Have no prior work experience.
- Possess a good command of English.
- No IELTS or TOEFL results is needed.
Check also: Domestika Free Courses.
How to Apply for European Union Blue Book Traineeship?
The following steps are included in the application process for the EU Blue Book Traineeship:
- Create an EU Login account or log in with an existing one.
- Fill out the application form and send it in with your supporting documentation.
- Carefully read the step-by-step procedure on how to apply (Here).
The last date to apply for the EU Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is 31st August 2023. The traineeship program will commence in March 2024.
- How long is the EU Blue Book Traineeship? The traineeship program is five months long.
- When will the training programme begin? The traineeship begins in March 2024.
- Do I need prior work experience to apply? No, prior work experience is not necessary to apply for the traineeship. The Training is made to accommodate folks who have never held a job before.