Funded Internships In France 2023, as it provides a monthly salary of 550 euros, good experience, and other advantages. It also provides letter to obtain a France visa, but the application must be in French
For those wishing to work and train in France; See full details below if you want to get a paid internship opportunity in France.
Summary of the Funded Internships In France
Employer name: INTERPOL (International Police).
After completing your studies, do you desire to gain some experience abroad?
The training programmes offered by INTERPOL cover both police and support services. This is an excellent chance to learn how international police cooperation operates firsthand while gaining real-world experience in a global organisation.
For those of you who are interested in security and criminal justice, internships are available in our police services. Additionally, we provide training programmes for all of our support services, including human resources, strategic planning, and communications.
Although there are some chances at our other duty stations, the majority of our training opportunities are at our headquarters in Lyon, France.The vacancy notice specifies the duty station for each internship.
Each job posting specifies the length of the internship, which is determined by the needs of the Employment Service.It might last anywhere between six months and eleven months.
- The application submission process is free.
- There is no upper age limit.
The following are some of the most significant advantages of learning French:
- A monthly salary of 550 euros.
- Assistance in obtaining a France visa.
- Assistance in obtaining suitable housing.
- Training in a distinct educational environment.
- Two cover letters.
We advise that you mention the following in your cover letter:
- your motivation for signing up for the INTERPOL Internship Programme;
- your interest and assets for the specific internship you are applying for;
- Your expectations for this training.
You must meet the following requirements in order to conduct an INTERPOL internship:
- Be enrolled in or have just graduated from a post-secondary academic school that is accredited within one year of the application submission date;
- Must attained the legal age of majority in the country of their nationality;
- Must be fluent in English language.
- Complete the requirements listed for each individual training term they intend to apply for.
You can also apply: Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS)
How To Apply
1- To apply for this opportunity , click here, or the Apply Now button below.
2- To create a new email account, click “Continue” there.
3- Complete the application by entering your details, responding to the questions, and submitting it. Good fortune.
Now open until capacity is full.