The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany are now accepting applications. To study for free in Germany, all German, European Union, and international students are eligible to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships. The Heinrich Boll Foundation will award 1000 scholarships for master’s or doctoral studies. We encourage students who wish to study at the top universities in Germany to submit an application.
With the support of this scholarship, students can pursue undergraduate or graduate degree programs in almost any academic discipline or major. In Germany, you will enroll in degree programs in public or officially recognised universities. Among the most significant and well-known authors in the Federal Republic of Germany is Heinrich Böll. Additional information regarding Heinrich Scholarships can be found here.
Excellent academic records, political and social engagement, and a strong interest in the foundation’s core principles ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self-determination and justice are requirements that the foundation sets for its scholarship recipients.
Benefits of the Scholarships:
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany will cover the Basic Expenses to Study in Germany such as monthly allowance, Accommodation and many more….
Stages, Criteria, and Procedure for Selection:
Submission of Written Application Documents.
An Interview with a Liaison Lecturer (telephone interviews may also be held).
Attendance at a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one interview and a group discussion.
There is No age limit.
Documents Required for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024:
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent
- For international candidates seeking a master’s degree scholarship: A certified duplicate of your initial degree transcript.
- Application form
- Student enrollment certificate
- Written evidence of proficiency in German. DSH 2 minimum or Level B2
- An expert reference from a university or college lecturer.
- An independent evaluation of your social responsibility
- If you have already started your studies, a list of your completed study certificates.
Application Requirements for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships:
- Social Engagement and interest in politics.
- Identification with the goals of the Foundation
- Proof of the Required level of German language (B2 oder DSH)
- Excellent academic status and school grades; upon request, first-graded transcripts of academic accomplishments
- People who are willing to actively participate in the activities of the Foundation and who are accountable, driven, and trustworthy.
The deadline for applicants to the Heinrich Boll Foundation Awards 2024–25 is March 1, 2024. Every year on these dates, applications are open six weeks prior to the deadline.
How To Apply?
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Application Process is available online. The official website’s link is provided below. For additional information about the application process in each nation, click this page.