The Saudi Arabian King Fahd University Scholarships for 2024 are now accepting applications. Interested applicants are invited for the King Fahd University Deanship from all international students worldwide. King Fahd University in Saudi Arabia is offering a fully funded scholarship to all local and international students worldwide. The scholarship is accessible to Saudi Arabian students pursuing master’s or doctoral degrees. The prize is open for the intake in the spring of 2024.
King Fahd University is offering all academic programmes, including the M.B.A., all sciences, engineering, business administrations, computer engineering, and all science fields.
Located in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, King Fahd institution of Petroleum and Minerals (also known as UPM or KFUPM) is a public institution. Its science, engineering, and business/management programmes at Saudi institutions are the most well-known throughout the nation and the region.
Among the top 100 universities in the world awarded US utility patents, the university came in at number four. The American National Academy of Inventors (NAI) released the report on this ranking.
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Host University: King Fahd University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD, Doctorate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: National & International
- Application Deadline: 17 December 2023
Benefits of King Fahd University Scholarships:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- A living allowance to pay monthly costs.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Medical attention.
- University cafeteria meals are subsidised.
- Projects that the university finances.
- An opportunity to collaborate with university faculty on research and book.
- A pre-paid flight ticket for the first trip to Dammam at the beginning of the contract, as well as a return ticket (for Lecturers-B and RA) once the degree is completed.
List of Majors and Academic Subjects:
M.B.A., Computer Engineering & Sciences for Masters & PhD, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations The List can be seen below.
- Accountancy (M.ACC)
- Aerospace Engineering (M.Sc)
- Applied Statistics (M.Sc)
- Architectural Engineering (M.Sc)
- Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Chemical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Chemistry (PhD, M.Sc)
- City & Regional Planning (M.C.R.P)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Computer Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Computer Networks (M.Sc)
- Computer Science (PhD, M.Sc)
- Construction Engineering & Management (M.Sc)
- Electrical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Environmental Sciences (M.Sc)
- Geology (PhD, M.Sc)
- Geophysics (M.Sc)
- Industrial & Systems Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Information Assurance & Security (M.Sc)
- Life Sciences (M.Sc)
- Materials Science & Engineering (M.Sc)
- Mathematical Sciences (PhD, M.Sc)
- Mechanical Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Medical Physics (M. Med. Phys)
- Petroleum Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Physics (PhD, M.Sc)
- Software Engineering (M.Sc)
- Systems & Control Engineering (PhD, M.Sc)
- Telecommunication Engineering (M.Sc)
- The Bachelor’s Degree is Four Years
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) in the major field of study of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
About PhD Programmes:
- A four-year B.S. degree followed by an MS degree
- A minimum GPA for both B.S. and M.S. degrees of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or above.
- A bachelor’s degree in four years from a recognised University.
- A minimum Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4-point scale, or its equivalent.
- At least one calculus course at the collegiate level that addresses both integration and differentiation.
- Proven by at least one computer science course, demonstrating a working knowledge of computers (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.).
- A minimum of one year of full-time employment. Graduate assistants, research assistants, and candidates with outstanding academic records may be exempt from this requirement.
Documents Required for the King Fahd University Scholarships:
If you want to apply online for the King Fahd University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia for 2023–2024, make sure you have scanned copies of the following required papers in PDF format. A file can have a maximum size of 2 MB.
- Size of Passport: White backdrop photo (optional for females)
- GMAT (For Applicants Seeking International MBAs).
- A one-page essay outlining your career and research objectives at FUPM is called a statement of purpose.
- A copy of your identification (passport for applicants from outside Saudi Arabia, national ID for Saudi nationals, or an iqama for KSA residents).
- All certified transcripts in full [Transcripts: MS & BS for Ph.D. applicants; Transcripts: BS for master’s applicants] The transcript ought to be an official document that includes the names and grades of every course taken.
- Following the submission of your online application, you must submit three (3) reference letters from your academic referees via the online recommendation system.
A one-page essay outlining your career and research objectives at FUPM is called a statement of purpose.
Documents Not Required:
Documents that are not required for online applications but are required before admission.
- Degree(s) Certificates.
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD)
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs), If any
Note: The final selection requires the non-mandatory documents.
Application Deadline for the King Fahd University Scholarships:
The deadlines for submitting online recommendations and applying for the King Fahd University Graduate Studies Deanship for the spring of 2024 are December 17, 2023, and December 24, 2023, respectively.
How to Apply?
Fill out the online application form and upload each of the documents listed above. The following links are to the official advertisement and the online application: