Queen’s University Graduate Scholarship for In Canada 2024. The Scholarship is currently accepting applications from driven and passionate Master’s and PhD candidates with experience in recycling and hydrometallurgy.
With over 175 years of history and tradition, Queen’s University offers a top-notch, research-focused education that makes your money go farther thanks to its affordable living expenses and abundance of scholarship opportunities.
Details of Queen’s University Graduate Scholarship for 2024:
Hydrometallurgy and recycling-focused MSc (2 years) and PhD (4 years) students are now being sought after by Dr. Farzaneh Sadri. It is suggested that applicants had prior experience in extractive metallurgy or chemical extraction of essential metals such as lithium and rare earth elements.
Fields of Research
- Chemical engineering
- Critical Metals
- Materials engineering
- Mineral Engineering
- Geo Engineering
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Chemical Extraction
- Rare Earth Elements
The application deadline for Queen’s University Graduate Scholarship is November 1, 2023.
Scholarship Duration and Award
The duration of the fully supported scholarship is determined by the level of study:
MSc (2 years) and PhD (4 years)
Applicants must be ready for the documents that follow in order to apply:
- Academic CV
- Scanned copy of Transcript(s)
- GoogleScholar and/or Researchgate link (if applicable).
Mechanism of Application
Interested candidates may submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Prospective MSc/PhD Candidate.”
How To Apply?
- Canada Scholarships The Queen’s University Scholarships 2023 includes an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Queen’s University Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.