Radboud University Scholarships 2024 in Netherland | Fully Funded. Applications for the Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands year 2024 are now being opened. Applications for the Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands for 2024–2025 are open to all international students who are not members of the European Union. Students are urged to apply if they wish to pursue a master’s programme.
Every course of study is taught in English. For the Master’s Programme in Science, Social Science, Arts, Medicine, Law, etc., all Study Fields are accessible. Each year, the university awards 28 scholarships. The entire cost of studying overseas will be met by the scholarship.
Radboud University was established in 1923 is a public university located in Nijmegen. The university is ranked in top 150 world’s best universities. More than 23,000 national and international students are enrolled in the institution.
Details of the Radboud University Scholarships 2024:
- Host country: Netherland
- Host University: Radboud University, Netherland
- Degree level: Masters degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Country: All Nationalities
- Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
Benefits of the Radboud University Scholarships 2024:
- Fully Funded: Students who are awarded a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will have their tuition fees of around €17,000 entirely waived.
- Partially Funded: Students who are awarded a partially-funded scholarship will have their tuition reduced to €2,530.
The following will also be covered by both scholarships:
- The Visa fees will be covered.
- Health insurance
- The cost of a residency permit will be covered.
- Insurance Passport for Students (IPS) (Liability Insurance).
List of Available Courses:
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Documents Required of the Radboud University Scholarships 2024:
The following documents must be sent with an online application for a Radboud University scholarship in the Netherlands:
- The Radboud Scholarship application process is distinct from the master’s programme entrance process, and acceptance into the former does not guarantee acceptance of the latter.
- This scholarship will be used by a student to apply for both the completely and partially funded scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria of the Radboud University Scholarships 2024:
Applicants who wish to apply for scholarships at Radboud University must fulfil the following requirements:
- The applicant’s passport must be non-EU/EEA.
- A bachelor’s degree from a university outside of the Netherlands is required of candidates.
- A candidate cannot hold a degree or certificate from an academic institution in the Netherlands.
- Proficiency in the English language is required of candidates.
- A candidate must enrol in any Radboud University master’s programme taught in English by September 1, 2024, at the latest.
- A potential applicant must be prepared to pursue their degree full-time.
Radboud University Scholarships 2024 | Selection Criteria:
- Students must to be highly talented and ambitious.
- The applicant’s academic record needs to be strong.
- A applicant needs to provide strong letters of recommendation.
- A candidate’s motivation letter should demonstrate his or her excitement for the master’s programme.
Application Deadline for the Radboud University Scholarships 2024:
The Deadline to apply for Radboud University International Awards 2024 in Netherland is 31st January 2024.
How to apply?
The Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands for 2024 are available through an online application process. Utilize the online application system to upload the necessary documents. Below is the official advertisement as well.