Scholarship at University of New Haven, USA (2024): The University of New Haven Scholarship is accepting applications for the year 2024 in the United States. All overseas students are eligible to apply for the USA 2024–2025 Scholarships. The scholarship is only available for work at the master’s level. Throughout their graduate programme, this scholarship will pay for an hourly wage, experiential learning opportunities, and 75% of their tuition.
The University of New Haven was founded in 1920. It provides a range of degree options. Applicants are going to get fantastic instruction and learning opportunities here.Why attend University of New Haven to study? In order to provide applicants with the knowledge and abilities to succeed in their future careers and effectively transition from candidates to professionals, the university offers a variety of programs and advice.
Summary of the University of New Haven Scholarship 2024:
- Country: United States
- Host University: University of New Haven
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Countries
- Application deadline: April 1, 2024
Benefits of the University of New Haven Scholarship 2024:
- Provost’s Assistantship: Benefits to be given to applicants include:
- An opportunity to work during their graduate programme and gain experience and knowledge.
- 75 percent of the tuition fees.
- On a salary per hour basis.
- Tuition is partially covered by the Dean’s Scholarship.
This highly competitive programme offers new full-time master’s students at the University of New Haven, two types of employment prospects, both domestically and abroad. We offer Provost’s Assistantships to our most accomplished new graduate students. Students who are selected for this programme will work up to 15-20 hours each week, or 550 hours altogether, for an academic department. The students will receive as remuneration.
Required Documents for the University of New Haven Scholarship:
- CV or resume
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- A Statement of Purpose
- English Language Requirement
- A GRE or GMAT score is necessary for admission to some programmes.
- Please ensure that all official documents is obtained before classes start for the admitted semester.
- Transcripts in English from all colleges and universities attended. You must mail your transcripts in sealed envelopes straight to the admissions office.
- Only when official documents are unavailable can unofficial documents be uploaded using the online application system for a preliminary evaluation.
Eligible Criteria for the University of New Haven Scholarship:
- Candidates may submit an application from any location in the world for this educational award.
- Applicants must be enrolled in this university’s master’s degree program.
- Every country in the globe is qualified.
- The language requirement is English.
- An outstanding pre-qualification history is required of candidates.
Application Deadline for University of New Haven Scholarship:
The deadline for international students to apply for the University of New Haven Scholarship in the USA year 2024 is April 1, 2024.
How to Apply?
A separate scholarship application is not required. To apply for a master’s programme at the university is all that is required. You will be given priority consideration for this scholarship. Click on the Official link below to Apply:
Primescholarships is here to offer you all Opportunity you need. Thank you & Good luck.