Turkey Government Scholarship 2024 | Fully funded: Start your educational journey in Turkey. Turkey Government Scholarships are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
Turkey Government Scholarships offers outstanding international students from all over the world scholarships to study in its top universities, in addition to providing educational opportunities of the highest standard and a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
Turkey Scholarships offers outstanding students the opportunity to study full-time or on a temporary basis at Turkey’s finest universities. The Turkey Scholarships program aspires to create a network of future leaders who are dedicated to enhancing international cooperation and intercultural understanding.
The scholarship is available for studies in undergrad, master’s, and doctoral program. The Turkiye Burslari Scholarship includes a monthly stipend of up to 1600 TL, tuition, a round-trip ticket, health insurance, and housing. There are 1325 programs you can find them from here
Summary of the Turkey Government Scholarship 2024
- Country: Turkey
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Available Institution(s): Various Universities
- Application Deadline: January 10 – February 20, 2024
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Food Engineering
- International students from all around the world are eligible for free Turkish scholarships provided by the Turkish government. Additionally, they cover practically all academic fields and degrees, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral.
Depending on the program.
- 4 years for a bachelor’s degree + 1 year of Turkish language training.
- Master’s: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 year
- PhD: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
- Check scholarship’s timeline from Here
Benefits of the Turkey Government Scholarship 2024
- Tuition Fee
- Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- Turkish Language Course for a Year
- Monthly Stipend:
- Undergraduate: 1000 TL per month
- Master’s: 1400 TL per month
- PhD: 1800 TL per month
Requirements for Turkey Government Scholarship
You must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for a Turkey Government Scholarship:
- Essential Language: English or Turkish
- Eligible nations: All World Countries
- Minimum academic requirements:
- A 70% grade point average for bachelor’s degree
- Applicants for master’s and doctoral degrees, a minimum GPA of 75% is required.
- For applicants to the health sciences (medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy), the minimum grade point average is 90%.
- Age requirements:
- Must be below 21 years old to enroll in undergraduate program.
- Must be under the age of 30 to enroll in master’s program.
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
- Eligible Groups:
- individuals from all nations
- Applicants or graduates who are eligible to receive a degree before the end of the current academic year (prior to August 2022)
- Researchers and academicians
- Non-Eligible Groups:
- Turkish nationals as well as individuals who no longer hold Turkish citizenship
- students who are currently enrolled in Turkish institutions at the level for which they are applying
- Additional Requirements
- A TOEFL or IELTS (The Test of English as a Foreign Language) certificate is required. If you wish to study in English at a university, the certification is an international standard that proves your proficiency.
- It is advised that you present a formal academic record that lists all of the diplomas, courses, and grades you may have earned over your academic career.
- Applicants must submit a statement outlining why you want to participate in this scholarship program. If your Statement of Purpose has to be improved and the crucial details are lacking, you risk being rejected.
- Applicants should not have any health problems.
- Confirm the requirements before to applying; some short-term scholarship programmes may have additional criteria.
How to Apply?
- Make an account on the website of the scholarship from here
- Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
- No organizations or individuals are permitted to submit applications for Türkiye Scholarships.
- The directions and cautions in the application system should be carefully read by applicants.
- The required documents must be uploaded to the application system by applicants.
- Applications should sent through mail, courier, or hand delivery won’t be accepted.
- Applications are free of charge.
- The Türkiye Scholarships combine financial aid with university placement. Applicants’ top 12 preferences from the application system will be used to place them in a university and programme.
2. Complete the online application on the website with the necessary paperwork.
3. Applicants must submit the following documents as part of the online application process:
- The applicant must have current picture (please note that the picture you upload must be a decent portrait).
- Results of national exams (needed for candidates who lack any international degrees or certifications)
- A valid passport OR a valid national identification document
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
To learn more about the Türkiye Scholarships and how to apply, Click here.