The University of Science and Technology Scholarships in South Korea for 2024 are open for applications. Any international student residing in any country may apply to South Korea for the UST Scholarship 2024. If they want to receive full funding to study in South Korea, students are encouraged to apply. Scholarships are available for PhD, master’s, and MS with PhD studies.
Study at University of Science & Technology is available in almost all academic fields and majors. Outstanding students from South Korea can apply for these awards to help them construct their futures. In UST, there are 300 scholarships available. With this prize, all of your degree-related costs will be paid for.
The University of Science and Technology (UST) was founded in 2003. This organisation consists of several South Korean state universities and research institutes. One of the top 100 colleges in the world is UST. It is offering all students, domestic and foreign, a top-notch education.
Summary of the University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2024:
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of Science & Technology
- Degree level: Masters,& PhD,
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Application Deadline: 1 November 2023
Financial Benefits for the University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2024:
Global international students are eligible to apply for the University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2024 in South Korea, which are completely free of charge. The entire cost of studying for free in South Korea will be met by the UST Award. Specifics are provided below:
- Entrance fees to the university
- Full tuition will be covered.
- Monthly Allowance: Masters Programme: 1,200,000 KRW per month /
PhD Degree: 1,600,000 KRW per month.
- Programme for international training and exchange
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee.
List of Available Courses:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Ocean Science.
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship:
To Apply for the UST Scholarship for Spring 2024, applicants must meet the requirements set by the University of Science and Technology for International students.
- Any country around the world can apply for this scholarship.
- All required documents should be submitted by candidates through the online application form.
- Korean nationals can not to apply.
Required Documents for the University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2024:
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
The Application deadline for international students to apply for the UST Scholarships 2024–2025 in South Korea is November 1, 2023.
How to Apply?
The Online application guidelines for the UST Fall Admissions 2024 are now published. You can apply online. Kindly go to the official website provided below for comprehensive application procedures and requirements.