World Bank Summer Internship 2024: The World Bank Summer Internship in the United States in 2024 is now accepting applications. The World Bank Summer Internship Program is open to all international students. This Internship Program is open to master’s and PhD students. May to September 2024, the World Bank headquarters in Washington, D.C., will host the USA Internship Program.
There is no age limit for applicants to the WB Winter Internship; applicants may have a variety of educational backgrounds. The statement does not require an exam, but it does suggest that one must possess excellent English speaking skills.. There must be a minimum of four weeks in the internship. WB encourages diversity, thus candidates may be from other countries.
The Bank Internship Program (BIP) provides motivated individuals with exposure to the World Bank’s mission and work, allowing them to bring innovative ideas and research experience, and enhance their CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as human resources, communications, accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship period is based on business need.
Summary of the World Bank Summer Internship 2024:
Country: United States
Sponsors by: World Bank
Internship Duration: May to September 2024
Internship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
Application deadline: 31 January 2024
Benefits of the World Bank Summer Internship:
All interns at WB get an hourly wage in addition to, if applicable, a travel expense allowance of up to USD 3,000, which is determined at the manager’s discretion. Only airfare for travel to and from the duty station city may be included in these charges. The cost of their own housing is the intern’s responsibility. Most intern opportunities are based in WB’s country headquarters in Washington, DC, with a few others, depending on business needs. Internships are usually offered for a minimum of four weeks.
Eligibility Criteria for the World Bank Summer Internship 2024:
- Applicants of any age are eligible to Apply.
- English proficiency is needed. It is necessary to possess language skills in French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese. Additional abilities, such computer proficiency, are advantageous.
- We urge all competent people to apply, especially women with a variety of professional and educational backgrounds, as we embrace diversity in our workplace. We want to draw in and hire the greatest talent in the planet.
- An internship is open to candidates with an undergraduate degree and full-time graduate study program, pursuing a master’s or PhD with full-time school return plans.
Documents Required for the Internship Program:
- Resume or curriculum vitae CV.
- Interest Statement.
- Evidence of enrollment into graduate school.
The deadline for international applicants to submit an online application for a internship in 2024 is January 31, 2024.
How To Apply?
Applying online for the World Bank Summer Internship requires submitting all submissions within the relevant application period. (No email applications)
You must complete your application in a single session and you will only be able to submit it if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions.